Red Sea Pro Phosphate Test Kit
Red Sea's Phosphate Pro test kit is an advanced colorimetric test with comparator, measuring the level of Phosphate in your reef aquarium to 0.014ppm P-PO4.
In a reef aquarium, the Phosphate level should be checked every week. The concentration should be as low as possible with 0.3 ppm as an absolute maximum for the reef aquarium. Higher concentrations can prevent coral growth and dull colouus and increase algae growt. If levels do exceed over 0.3 ppm then it is recommended to do a water change and treat with a phosphate removal method.
What's in the box?
- A durable plastic housing,
- A durable plastic stand for test vial,
- Glass Test Vial's,
- A 10ml syringe,
- High resolution colorimetric comparator test (colour chart),
- High resolution measurement of Nitrate testing liquids,
- Contains up to 100 tests for Nitrate testing,
- Full in-depth instruction manual.
Phosphate Pro Test Kit Specifications:
Test type: Colorimetric
Test range: 0-5 ppm of PO4
Accuracy: 0.02 ppm of PO4
Red Sea’s Phosphate Pro Test kit includes a durable, chemical resistant plastic case and analytical grade glass vials.