Jecod SW-8 Wavemaker
Affordable controllable powerheads/wavemakers for use in fresh water and marine aquariums to improve flow.
Improved design and performance compared to older RW range and now includes 0-10V input for interfacing with Aquarium Computers
- SW-2 Flow rate adjustable from 500 - 2,500 litres/hour - 5W
- SW-4 Flow rate adjustable from 500 - 4,000 litres/hour - 10W
- SW-8 Flow rate adjustable from 700 - 8,000 litres/hour - 23W
- SW-15 Flow rate adjustable from 1,200 - 15,000 litres/hour - 40W
- SW-2 = 52(W) x 79.5(L)
- SW-4 = 52(W) x 79.5(L)
- SW-8 = 66(W) x 103(L)
- SW-15 =79(W) x 126(L)
- 8 Different Flow Rates
- Quiet Operation
- Wireless Controller - if 2 SW pumps are used, controllers can "sync" wirelessly, to enable the SW pumps to run "in sync" or "anti - sync".
- Backward compatible with RW Pumps
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket
- Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
- Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable UK power supply.
- Suitable for aquariums with glass up to 15mm thickness.