Elitech E-1000 Temperature Controller
The smarter way to control heating and chilling your aquarium. We often overlook the simple things. Temperature control is one of those things things.
E - 1000 Temperature Controller Features:
- Easier set up and less wiring required than STC1000
- Larger display than STC1000
- Touch Sensitive buttons
- More compact than STC1000 (E1000 depth = 63.8mm, STC1000 = 85mm)
- Ability to set heating "on" temperature and cooling "on" temperature separately.
- Additional lighting relay output than can be switched on/off manually from the E - 1000 - for example to switch a sump light on/off for maintenance.
- Factory calibrated to ensure accurate temperature reading and control
- Automatically switches from heating to cooling and vice versa to control your target temperature within +/- 0.5 deg C.
- Ability to calibrate the temperature.
- Cooling control output delay protection - to prevent damage to compressor from rapid switching.
- Output relays can be used to switch AC or DC.
- Replacement temperature sensors available.
- Please note - this is a controller only - unit will need to be wired and mounted by end user.
Specification and Size:
Front panel size: 85mm(L) × 35mm(W)
Mounting size: 71mm(L) × 29mm(W) (same as STC1000)
Product size: 85mm(L) × 35mm(W) × 63.8mm(D) (STC1000 depth 85mm)
Sensor - plastic coated
Sensor length 2 metres
Temperature measuring range: -40 - 99 deg C
Resolution: 0.1 deg C
Accuracy: ±1 deg C (-30 - 50 deg C)
Power supply: 220VAC±10%, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: ≤3W
Sensor: NTC sensor (1PC)
Relay contact capacity: Cool 10A/220VAC; Heat 10A/220VAC; lighting 10A/220VAC
Ambient temperature: 5 - 60 deg C
Storage temperature: -25 - 75 deg C
Relative humidity: 10% - 90% (No condensing)